Wednesday, July 21, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYLKVgwztY&feature=player_embedded

I really liked this message from Elder Holland. Being a mother has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do. This talk has a great message and made me feel appreciated. Copy and paste the address and have a listen.





I love this man.


These boys love to climb into things. Most of all is the clean laundry basket when I am trying to fold laundry.

Jack at Aunt Eden's track meet in Boise. It was freezing!

Holden was exhausted. But he was warm!






Bath time is their favorite.



Aunt Kathy having a good time with Jack


These kids love to drive everything!

Jack

Holden again

Holdeh

2 comments:

Eileen said...

haha ah man... i miss those boys! love them soo stinkin much. Hawaii is sick.. and its just going to get better!! see ya soon sis!
love
kathy

celeste said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I totally forgot that you had a blog and I just found it again and I'm glad I did. Can't wait to see you guys again!